1. Over 120 UK & International Artists exhibiting thousands of pieces of original art from the all over the UK. Meet the artist in person, an opportunity to buy both affordable and investment art. So whether your passion is in paintings, glasswork, sculpture, photography or mixed media, we have original artwork for ALL from £40 to £10,000.
2. The Fair is delighted to announce high profile guest artists including Damien Hirst, Tracey Emin, and Mark Quinn who will be represented by the Drang Gallery (2nd floor, stand No. 21.1).
3. David Harper, BBC TV antiques presenter will be hosting a charity art auction to raise funds for The Countess Hospital Chester’s Memory Lane Project. This will take place on Friday 16th November at 16.30pm. Thanks to artists donations from Carne Griffiths, David Harper, Nel Whatmore, Liz Ellis, Frances Ackland-Snow, Jody Craddock, James Buttifant and Kathryn Callaghan.
4. An extensive programme of free live talks, workshops, and tours. Whether you are a novice or professional, the Fair has something that will be of interest to everyone. You will be able to view and pre-book from 26th October 2018 online here.
5. Visual Art Open Finalists Exhibition, Emerging Artists Awards (2nd Floor) – This competition is open to both amateur and professional artists based in the UK and internationally. The top 30 artists have been carefully selected by expert judges.
6. Art in Education Schools Awards (2nd Floor): A celebration of young finalists from our Schools Competition. Also, there will be a People’s Choice Award, you can choose your favorite.
7. The Chester Wildlife Trust Create for Nature Team will be looking after the Children’s Area with fun arts and crafts to keep young mini artists entertained (1st Floor). While your children play, take a look at their unique handmade recycled furniture.