There’s Still Time To Apply For #CAF18!
Plans for #CAF18 are coming along beautifully. With many Artists returning, we can’t wait to see their fabulous new pieces and welcome all our new artists! The fair is now starting to take shape with an exciting new exhibition coming to the top floor of the Racecourse (watch this space – full announcement to follow soon!). Our ever popular, Art In Education Programme has now extended to schools across the North West; and the VAO finalist exhibition is returning with new emerging National and International talent! #CAF18 is set to be a wonderful weekend for both artists and visitors. Applications to be a part of Chester Arts Fair 2018 are currently open and we invite you to apply!
CAF takes place in one of the city’s most iconic locations, the Chester Racecourse is within the city centre, offering easy access by foot, car or train with FREE parking on site for both artists and visitors. The third phase of applications closes 31/08/18. To discuss the fair in more detail, please call 01244 952020 or email us at email@example.com.
Benefits Of Applying for Chester Arts Fair 2018
- Exposure to high net worth collectors and buyers from all over Chester, Cheshire, North Wales, the Wirral, Shropshire and further.
- Opportunity to join the Black Mango Art online gallery.
- Exposure to gallery representatives invited to the Fair through targeted marketing practices.
- Full support from dedicated and knowledgeable CAF staff including pricing and selection of artwork for the Fair.
- Inclusion in extensive marketing strategy including regional, national and international press and magazine features, radio, competitions and more.
Limited number of stands avaible including:
6M (1x4x1) = £1350