There’s Still Time To Apply For #CAF18!
After an extremely successful fair in 2017, we would like to thank all the artists who have been re-booking with us this year and
welcome the new faces joining us in November for the first time. Applications to be a part of Chester Arts Fair 2018 are currently
open and we invite you to apply! Chester is a dynamic city with a wealth of arts and culture, the fair is considered a major highlight
of the city’s cultural calendar. We have a range of stand sizes available with the third phase of applications closing 31/07/18.
If you would like to discuss the fair in more detail, please call 01244 952020 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why You Should Apply For CAF18…
- Full support from staff before, during and after the fair to help with any questions about pricing, framing and the fair layout.
- Opportunity to meet new buyers and art collectors from our region.
- Access to high net worth clients from Cheshire with a passion for the arts.
- Full hanging system and name board provided once you arrive, there’s also additional storage for extra artwork.
- Opportunity to set-up Thursday evening giving you all day Friday to prepare for the VIP Evening and explore the city of Chester.
- We work with hotel and restaurant partners to offer CAF exhibitors exclusive rates and discounts to lower the cost of exhibiting.
- Opportunity to be part of the fair’s charity appeal.
Find out more or apply HERE.